Friday, March 13, 2015

Let The Ground Tremble

I wanted to see how they'd look like lined up in pitched battle formation

A more close-up view from the other end

My second Conquest. I haven't gotten around to putting him together because I'm waiting for an epic Karchev colossal upgrade kit.

Let the ground tremble!

When I first saw the Juggernaut and Destroyer back in the day when I was picking what faction to get for WARMACHINE, I said to myself, "Yeah, Khador!" Years later, I now have a sizable collection of Khador warjacks, all of which have given me many victories.

I'm making it a point to have all these painted by the end of 2015. I'll come back to this post and compare what I would have finished then.

All photos by Kim Navarro (PG shink1m, Pinoy Wargamer). Thanks for reading and in advance for the +1! For any comments and questions, please feel free to post on the Comments section of this post.

#privateerpress #warmachine #khador

No comments: