Wednesday, August 12, 2015

New Hills for Castle Black

I used half-inch styrofoam, the ones that you can buy from National Bookstore. I used a special styro-cutter tool to shape them into what I needed. I used no utility knife on this project.

Glued on boiled and sifted river sand on the flats of the hills. I decided to let them dry overnight before proceeding to coloring.

I used my Harder & Steenbeck Silverline Evolution airbrush when coloring the hills. I then glued some bushes and grass on scattered parts of the terrain piece, as well as snow crests.

The Greylords direct a Kahdor Khador supply line
Thanks for reading and in advance for the +1! For any comments and questions, please feel free to do so on the Comments section of this post. Good luck, have fun and always bring your ace game!

No comments: